- 7.1 surround sound
- Conference phone
- The latest in LED lighting technology - choose from a multitude of colours and mood settings
- Food & wine matching service
- Host & Sommelier service
- Executive Chef
- Fine Dining Waiters
- Access to outstanding wine list, whisky, single malts (all alcohol supplied by Cellar Link - Marketplace)
- Glass hire - Riedel lead crystal stemware & decanters
- Premium quality equipment incl. plates, cutlery etc
- Florist team
- Table styling
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Adjoining kitchen with commercial glass washer, fridge, microwave
- Warehouse & refrigeration facilities
- Car service to / from the venue
- HD video projection
- Video conferencing
Ideal for pre-dinner canapés and champagne and post dinner drinks of your choice.
|Private Dinners||Seats 12 people|
|Tasting Glasses||Room for up to 96 glasses|
|Product Placement Available||
Wine display along both sides of room - holds up to 264 bottles in lockable glass cabinets
Wine display at back of room - holds up to 104 bottles
2 x corner back units with 5 adjustable shelves per unit
|Projector||Own brand can be projected on to back wall|
A Private Museum of WineBeautifully hand-crafted and presented in Figured Tasmanian Oak, Methuselah’s Cellar consists of 44 Vin~Crypts™ for storing wine. Sitting between the Vin~Crypts™ and running down each side of the cellar are suede-lined glass display cabinets featuring museum wines from many of the world's most renowned wineries.
The central wine display at the end of the Cellar hosts the only Dual Vertical public display of Penfolds greatest wine ‘Penfolds Grange’. The Vertical Collection of Penfolds Grange consists of both bottles (1951-2010) and magnums (1979-2010). The collection includes Max Schubert’s first experimental vintage of 1951, and the 1500mls consists of the first ever bottled 1979 Magnum format.
Methuselah's Cellar - Your VenueFully equipped to the highest standard and with an excellent chef and sommelier to hand, we aim to help you organise a special function!
Complete with video and telephone conferencing facilities, Methuselah’s Cellar can be used for board meetings, breakfast or lunch meetings, or as an impressive venue to entertain clients for dinner.
Available for hire for Corporate or Private Functions
• Wine or Single Malt Whisky Tastings • Structured Wine Classes • Wine and Food Matching Dinners • Product Launches
• Cellar Door Tastings • Boardroom/breakfast or lunch meetings